Thursday, January 10, 2008

Kalokohan

Third post of the day. Obviously, I've been spending too much time in front of the pc once again. I'm waiting for the Gossip Girl's 13th episode to finish downloading.

But this time, I'm done with ranting. In fact, I will be gushing. As pathetic at it may sound, I have a superduper huge crush on Dan Humphrey, a fictional character. Dan is one of the characters in CW's hit TV series, Gossip Girl. Usually, I crush on pop stars, actors and some random people who doesn't even know I exist which is already pathetic. And now I'm even more pathetic that I have a crush on a person that was only created by one person's imagination.

Technically, Dan Humphrey is only a representation of the guy I would crush on. Intelligent, cute, nice and polite- what more could you wish for? That is, if you already have the guy. But the worse part is I still haven't found that guy. And I wish that I will. But until that guy comes along, the fictional character would suffice.


Dan Humphrey, I you!

So Lord if you're reading this entry (I know you are since you're omniscient), please grant my wish. Please grant me my own living, walking, talking and thinking Dan Humphrey.

Anyway, I'm sort of mourning over the impending supposed season finale of Gossip Girl. Due to the screenwriters' strike, they only have until episode 13. Waaaah! And there were supposed to be 22 episodes! I just hope they won't make me wait too long for the second season.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails