Friday, January 11, 2008



Just finished watching episode 13 and bad news is... it is, after all, season 1's SEASON FINALE! What would I do now every Thursday Tuesday morning?

That was a great season finale. It almost had me crying. Well, I kinda have grown fond of Blair and I felt for her when everyone turned their backs, even her army, on her. Yes, I am on Bitchy Blair's side and I'm super irked at Little J for turning her back on Blair. It was bad timing. Blair snapped at her just before the scandal came out. I remember fully well something like this happened in my school... she's not exactly the queen bee (but maybe she thinks she is) but when the scandal broke out, her posse of not less than 10 have turned their back on her and actually cracked jokes about her "condition" when she was not in class. In her case, it serves her right. Social-climbing, stapler-napping b*tch (she really was). Going back...

It amazed me how the story turned around. The season started with Serena coming back from boarding school. It was to run away from guilt she was feeling when she slept with Nate, Blair's boyfriend. When she came back, Blair was nothing but super mega over hard on her and this aggravated when she found out Serena had slept with Nate. They made up. Blah, blah, blah. N and B broke up. B slept with C. N wants B back, they slept together. N found out about B and C. B's army turned their back on her. And now B was about to run away to France just like what S did.

Whew! That's pretty hectic... for 17-year-olds.

The season can be summed up with this line: "The best friend and the boyfriend, pretty classy S and B." Both committed the same booboo. Kawawa naman. But all's well and Blair's staying since she had Serena to help her fight her battle... ika nga, been there, been that. Bwahahaha!

I'll be counting the days until the next season. Maybe I should buy myself the second book of the GG book series. Just finished the first book and the best way for me to distract myself from missing the series is to read the book. I will... when I get paid.

I got your back, B! Sabi nga ni Balto, dontchuwori.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails