Sunday, December 30, 2007

Free concert

Lapit na 2008!

My sisters and I watched Regine Velasquez perform at Eastwood last night. I'm not really a Regine fan but given her singing prowess, I wanted to witness her perform live! Supposedly, it's free but since you have to buy food, it still cost something.

I used to not like Regine Velasquez but watching her perform live has turned me into an instant fan. Not naman die-hard. Let's just say that before I used to think she was over-rated, etc. but now I think she deserves all the praises she receives. She's pudgy in real life. Well, she is pudgy on TV too but I thought TV adds 10 lbs. to the real weight. In her case, it seems that wysiwyg. At ang skin... to die for! I am so envious of her skin. Parang mapapapunta ako Belo niyan... 'pag may pera ako. Haha!

After the mini-concert, there was a fireworks display. It was so nice. At last, I was able to witness again Eastwood's fireworks display. The last time I did was, I think, when I was still in college. We live fairly near Eastwood, near enough to witness their fireworks display from our house. Well, that was before our neighbor decided to construct a 3-storey building! Kainis. As in it blocked our view! So every night when Eastwood has its fireworks display, it irks me that I can hear the sound but can't see anything. Every time, I peek outside the window hoping that I could get a glimpse but all I see is that frickin' edifice. I don't ever think someone occupies that building. I think it wasn't made to be occupied. It was made to show people how much money he has. Or maybe not. Pero bad trip pa rin. Che!

Hmph! That edifice ruining my good vibes...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails