Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas 2007

Merry Christmas!

This wasn't the most cheery Christmas I've had. It was a boring one actually. Fewer gifts to open and fewer food choices. The family didn't feel the need to prepare much food since we knew we were going to have early dinner at an aunt's house. Next year, I don't want to go there for early dinner since it makes everything for our family alanganin. We can't prepare a decent midnight feast for ourselves since we were in another person's home. Three years ago, we had our own well-planned, well thought of Christmas celebration and I want that back. Next year, I plan on taking charge of everything- from revamping the tree to planning the noche buena feast. I am making next year's Christmas extra special.

I, surprisingly, received the most gifts. I who didn't buy anyone anything (although I intend to). And I loved everything I received. Now I just want to reorganize my priorities and make things work for me. Since Christmas is already here and will be gone tomorrow, I guess I have to start concocting my new year resolutions or better put, my to-do list for the year 2008.

What disappointed me, aside from the less than stellar and exciting Christmas celebration, was that I didn't get to wear tights. I must have gained some weight since the dress that I originally intended to wear with the tights has gotten too short. So that was a bummer since I had that wardrobe in mind since October. 'Di rin excited, 'no? But that good thing is... Ate Bam gave me a pretty, pretty dress that I could pair up with my tights and so I could live up my Gossip Girl fantasy, style-wise. Speaking of Gossip Girl, Blake Lively is the cover of Lucky for January 2008. Normally, I only have access to back issues but yesterday I got to read the current issue. Thanks to Java Man. Hmm... I don't even know if I got the cafe's name right. Basta it's that café inside Powerbooks in Greenbelt. Going back to GG-style... I actually prefer Blair's wardrobe to Serena's. Especially that white eyelet dress.

Again, a very Merry Christmas to all my family and friends (even if only 3 of my friends do actually know that I have a blog).

I wish for all my wishes to come true. I wish for more money, a honey (harhar) and, oh, world peace.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails