Thursday, October 11, 2007

Current Obsession

"Good morning Upper East siders, Gossip Girl here"

Gossip Girl is the shizz! I am obsessed with it!

I have watched until episode 3 and am downloading episode 4 right now. It's like a good book that you just couldn't put down. I haven't read the book it was based from and I was wondering whether it was based on the book as in everything's the same or they just got the idea of the show from the book. Anyway...

The storyline is great (so far) and the fashion is to die for. Honestly, the only reason why I want to go somewhere cold is just so I could be able to wear something like this...

...mid-length trench coat, tights and knee-high boots. O diba, bongga? Yes, that's the primary reason why I would want to go some place cool. I also love short uniforms. And way back in high school when it was the shizz to sport ankle-length skirts (which is a violation of school rules), I was perfectly comfortable with the 2-inches-below-the-knee rule.

Going back... Another reason to watch is the Hunkfest. Nate and Dan are both dashing but as of now...I like Dan better. Nate's actually the beautiful boy type while Dan's the rugged one. I guess I like Dan's character better since he's smart although I find his face annoying at times (especially when he juts his lip out then drops his jaw inward... ang tigas ng mukha eh)...

And remember little Cindy Lou Who from the movie The Grinch Who Stole Christmas?

This is her now...Shock me, Shock me, Shock me! And now I am thisclose to believing that I am retarded. They grow up so fast. What do they feed people in the States? Or, what are they not feeding me? Hehe. Anyway, even if she's all grown up and glammed-up, I still can't help but hear "Where are you Christmas? Why can't I find you?" in my head every time I see her.

And my new fashion goddesses, Serena van der Woodsen and The Blair Bitch. Equally gorgeous. And their closets are filled with wardrobes to die for. These are the times when I wish I were taller... and thinner.

You know you love me.
xoxo

Gossip Girl

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails