Tuesday, August 14, 2007

whatta

Still not completely out of my rut.

It's ate che's first day at work today after her accident. Hopefully, she'd be okay there. It's good for her that she'll be busy with other things so she could not think about her leg. When she stays here in the house, she has lots of idle time to worry about her leg and what it's going to look like when the cast goes off.

Manang has decided not to come back anymore. In other words, lumayas na siya. Good riddance.

And my mom told me that if I weren't God's gift to her, she would have thrown me away. And that was just the cherry on top. All these years I was unsure of whether she really is concerned about me and what she said this morning just confirmed it. She loves me (supposedly) because God gave me to her and not because I am her daughter. Takot lang siya kay God pero kung hindi, baka nga tinapon niya na ako. And that very clever and touching statement of hers just made me closer to her. NOT!

And now I so miss my daddy!!!

And there are 3 things that made my day despite of the shitty stuff...

1. Charlee's birthday! I miss the DJ Bunch. I miss Charlee! Just last year she celebrated her 2nd birthday with us here in Pasig... Time flies talaga...

2. Danielle's email. It's not really much but I really love receiving personal emails. Not those forwarded chain letter stuff.

3. Hermana Marissa's thank you card.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails