Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Free Time

By now, it's obvious that I've got a lot of time in my hands to be able to watch lots of series and movies. And just to establish such...

Here's a list of the movies I've seen just these past 2 days.

Turistas
Gory movie.

If those things really happen, it's scary but if it doesn't, then it isn't.
Right now, there's a text message going around the country saying that there's a sindikato doing something similar to that. These people were supposedly kidnapping children for their heart, liver and other organs

Aside from that, I don't have anything else to say.

Hable con Ella

I watched the movie just to brush up on my Spanish vocabulary and also to practice my listening skills.

It's a good movie! There was just this one disturbing scene but aside from that everything's good. Initially, I didn't understand why there's a need for marcadores temporales but I found its purpose at the end to the movie. Ganda!



Mad Love aka Juana La Loca
I still can't figure out if I like this one.

Again, I watched this film to practice my Spanish.

There were disturbing scenes again and an example was when Juana gave birth to her daughter at the loo and bit off the umbilical cord with her teeth. Uhhh... kadiri?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails