Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Domestic Goddess Wannabe!!!

I have a new frustration.

I want to be like Marta Stewart or Rachael Ray or Nigella Lawson. I want to be shabby chic! I want to paint houses, make throw pillows, DIY stuff and cook (but first I have to have a nice kitchen). Kahit si David Tutera puede na rin. I just want to be able to do what they do.

That's my current fixation nowadays- how to be a domestic goddess!

I knew it! I'm not cut for being a lawyer talaga. I've always enjoyed creating stuff with my hands and I definitely don't have highlighting articles and facts of the case, etc in mind. I should've paid more attention in Home Economics classes tsk.. tsk...

For so long I've been trying to insist that I belong to the group of people who use the left side of the brain. But it's crystal that I do belong to the group that uses the right side of the brain... there's no turning back now. I have to work with it. Fast. Or else.

I have taken my sweet time figuring out what is it I really want to do and now that I am around 70% sure of what I want to do and I am almost a quarter of a century old, I have to start doing it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails