Thursday, June 7, 2007

Once in a Blue Moon, I go to a...

Party!

Armida invited me to her dad's 60th birthday celebration in their clubhouse-like home.

I asked my mommy if I could have Nonoy bring me to Rosario where I could take a taxi going to Armida's house. Well, mommy said that I could let Nonoy bring me all the way to Armida's house but I have to load gasoline into the automobile. I knew it! I knew it! Normally, my mother wouldn't allow such but when she does she asks us to pay for gasoline. But I am really stingy and I learned from the best, I learned from her. Haha! Taking a taxi going to Arcadia would be cheaper than paying for gas, right?

Armida informed me the party was at 7 pm but I was quite shy of the idea that I'd be arriving with all the guests already there so I decided to be there before 7. When I arrived, there was an ongoing mass celebration. I called Armida so she could fetch me by their gate because I was too shy to go in for fear that I might disrupt anything.

It was a dinner party with scrumptious food. I wasn't really feeling well that evening but I still had a blast. Ate Begel had her friends over, Janice, Cathy and Ruth. Angge had Steph and Ana over, too. And Armida had me and Crissa. We all shared a table but the group was divided into two. Armida, Crissa, I and Angge and her friends were engaged in a very fun discussion of everything non-serious under the sun. Whereas, the others were talking about, supposedly "grown-up" stuff. The others then transferred to another area where they can hithit-buga their yosi kadiri. Maybe they've distanced themselves from us since we're such a bunch of babies! Haha! The image of Angelica Pickles comes to mind...

But I had so much fun with Armida, Crissa, Angge and her friends. Like Armida and I, they have the same problem, if that should be even considered a problem. Well, Armida and I do think that we're too childish. Like I've said, I don't feel as if I am 24 years old already. Is that a bad or a good thing? It depends, I think.

Ahhh, the joys of childhood. Well, we're not exactly children anymore but we still act like one.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails