Thursday, June 7, 2007

Driving Issues

Suddenly, everybody knows how to drive.

Cathy drives. Crissa drives herself to school. Even Armida knows how to drive. Maf, too!

Everyone except me.

I feel so left out. Maybe I am the only coward left in the entire universe too afraid to learn how to drive. It's just so comfortable seating at the backseat and being able to sleep, eat and do other things that the driver can't do.

But like what Ate Che said, I already need to learn how to drive. If I really want to be an entrepreneur, I have to be able to drive myself anywhere and I do think that she has a point there. It's difficult having to ask Nonoy to drive me anywhere since he has the school bus thingy and he is such a whiner! And if I know how to drive, I can go anywhere and who knows, that might be the start of my journey to independence. Asa!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails