Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Heroes: Season 1


I just finished watching the first season of Heroes and liked it. It was pretty confusing at the beginning, especially when the story keeps on shifting from one character to another. But somehow towards the end I was able to make a sense of it, when every thing started falling into place. My favorite characters are Parkman and Hiro Nakamura. I hope they don't get killed in the following seasons.

The series kept my brows furrowed for 2 days straight. I was always wondering when "the heroes" would congregate and fight evil together a la X-Men. I haven't seen Seasons 2 and 3 yet but I guess the entire first season was just an introduction of sorts.

Btw, "Save the cheerleader, save the world" is cheesy.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails