Friday, June 15, 2007

Buhhhh-reak

I've taken a break from my a-Chuzzle-a-day and scrap-kit-downloading habit for the day. Today, I decided to... blog-hop.

Blog hopping was my original net-related time-waster. Being a chismosa that I am, I love reading about other people's lives. Who cares if I don't even know them. Basta I enjoy reading their entries and I get to experience things vicariously, why not?

I'm still thinking whether or not I'll go to the plaza right now to tend to the business. My back and legs ache whenever I stay there. I sit on that non-ergonomic chair for hours, with the air conditioning directed to my legs. Plus, I want to do my VISION BOARD today. What's a vision board? It's like a bulletin board where you put pictures and notes of your dreams and things you want to achieve. It's something I got from The Secret. I haven't finished reading the book yet but I've made progress. Maybe tonight, if the lazy bug wouldn't bite me, I would.

I'm really excited to watch Christina Aguilera's concert on July 6th! I still don't have a ticket but I know I'll be able to get one... How? I just don't have an idea. I am currently strapped for cash but somehow I know I'll get my hands on those most-coveted tickets. I can feel it coming... But if during the last minute I still don't have THE ticket, maybe I'll buy one instead. I'm still waiting for the powers of the universe to mail a front-row ticket in front of my doorstep. Or the mailbox. Or better yet, thru LBC.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails