Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Why I'd Never Ever Vote for Mar Roxas

Mar Roxas. Mr. Palengke.

I was wondering why his commercials are airing at this time, asking people to vote wisely. It must be a reminder to the people that he's still alive (unfortunately) and would want to run for president in the next election.

Hmmm... For someone who lords over Capiz and thinks he owns it, I think I wouldn't vote for him. Not in a million years. Come to think of it, if he was THAT GOOD OF A CONGRESSMAN/SENATOR, CAPIZ WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE PROGRESSIVE. But it's not. Which means to say, wala siyang nagawa. So okay, kung ang rason ay hindi naman trabaho ng congressman o senador ang gumawa ng anything tangible sa mga probinsyang sakop nila... anong ginagawa ng pork barrel niya???

There still are areas where there is no electricity and no water system. He could have at least done that. Maganda na ang Gateway, pero ang Capiz hirap pa rin. If the people of Capiz is slowly showing some signs of progress, it is because a lot of its people have gone abroad. Remittances are what's keeping the province afloat. Not the government, as it's supposed to do.

He has nothing to do with Capiz now but he still has a hold on the the politics there. Actually, "hold" is an understatement. He grasps them by the throat. I actually know a lot about what he does in Capiz and how he influences the politics there. Let's just say, the politicians there learned from the best. They learned from him.

Back to his commercial which I think is unnecessary... When I first saw it on tv, I thought "Ngek, bakit siya may commercial???" And truly, I don't get it why he has to pay millions just to remind people to vote wisely. In my opinion, he didn't pay millions because he cares for the country and is sincerely asking for the people to vote wisely. He paid millions just to remind people HELLO! I AM STILL ALIVE AND I STILL HAVE THE POLITICAL AMBITION TO BECOME PRESIDENT. TODAY, CAPIZ. TOMORROW, THE PHILIPPINES! BWAHAHAHA!!!

And please, I don't buy the Korina Sanchez stunt. I don't find her credible either.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails