Thursday, May 3, 2007

I Love Korea!

Ate Che arrived from Korea last Tuesday! I'm so fricking envious of her for being able to go to Korea! Waaaaaa!!! But it's okay since I got this for pasalubong...


Woooo hooooo!!! I actually didn't expect her to bring me something back from her trip. When I asked her to buy me a metal chopsticks, sabi niya sa akin, "Humingi ka na lang kay Tita Bel." So I wasn't exactly expecting it. Well, it's not really for me. I just begged her to give it to me. Harhar. And now I am eating everything with my new chopsticks! Anyway, if you're wondering why they use metal chopsticks in Korea, it is because back in the days, putting poison in another's food is very very rampant. Supposedly, the metal chopsticks would turn into black if it comes in contact with poison. So there... a little bit or trivia.

Ate Che also brought back 10 new spankin' nail polishes from Face Shop. 'Yun lang.. Just wanna share. I just love nail polish and again I'm giddy for having new ones. =)

My sister's really a bit ngok-ngok for not taking a picture of the cherry blossoms. Gusto niya kasi kasama siya sa picture, eh wala naman kukuha ng picture niya at nahihiya siya mag-paki sa mga kasama niya. Since it's an official business trip, oo nga nakakhiya magpicture-picture pero she could've taken pictures of the view in Korea, view of the cherry blossoms WITHOUT HER IN IT! Sayang. I was very excited to see pa naman the cherry blossoms kahit second-hand na nga lang.

Tulo-laway ka daw kapag nasa Korea ka. Far from what she expected, the streets are clean and the people doesn't smell like kimchi. But they do serve everything with kimchi. They're so technologically-advanced! Their national library is sooo big and they have a HUGE area just for cataloging. Catalog cards don't exist in Korea anymore, everything's computerized!

They went to KBS! They didn't really see anyone famous there, except for MayBee. She's an up and coming K-pop singer but it is only now that I've heard of her. They met this producer and asked them to go to the set where they're shooting a new series, IF they have the time. Unfortunately, they don't have time. Haaay, sayang uli.

I guess I have to put a stop to this vicarious experience. I know someday I would be able to experience the same for myself. Jst wait 'til my passport comes. Bwahahaha!!!

I'm sharing this picture of my sister (without her conset, harhar)...
This is the closest she'll ever get to Rain (비).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails