Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Birthdays, et. al.

A lot of updating in this post...

Armida treated Crissa and me to Shabu Shabu. Not really my thing but since it was Armida's birthday, we let her choose where she would want to eat. It was my first time to dine in such set-up. I'm really a fast-food-kind-of-girl. Both of them ordered the fish fillet thing and they have to cook it themselves. Being the undomesticated female that I am, I really don't like the idea that I have to cook my own food. We pay them lots of moolah to have the privilege of cooking our food. Haha. I mean, I'm not even sure if it'll taste good if I cook it. So thank you, I'd rather have that ready-to-eat ebi tempura.

It's really, really weird that we're talking about grown-up stuffs. Aren't we in high school just yesterday? Crissa talked about her students. S-T-U-D-E-N-T-S! I feel so frickin' old every time she says "my students." Armida, on the other hand, talked about law school. When I hear her stories, it makes me think that I made the right decision.

~0~

The family went to Pansol Hot Springs last Saturday.

I thought it would take forever to get there. The traffic was slightly heavy and it was scorching hot. Since we left the house at 11 am, we were frying inside the tint-less car and the aircon wasn't even helping.

We arrived there at 2 pm. It was a public pool. Mommy wanted to rent a private pool instead. But all of us were already okay with the idea of sharing the pool with countless others since it's supposed to be the best and the hottest hot spring.

We had to prepare our own meal. So it was sort of stressful because we had to chop onions, garlic, etc. It was a good thing we brought Nonoy along because if not, we would have ended grilling the fish and the pork. Good thing too that everyone was on a considerably good mood.

We took this trip for mommy and daddy, so they could relax after all those campaigning in the province. I think they enjoyed it, especially when they got the best spot in the pool. Now, they're off to an all-expense-paid-trip (c/o his friend) to Camiguin and some other places in Mindanao for some more relaxation.

~0~

Ate Lisette and the kids visited yesterday.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I miss them so much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how many time i do not do what i want to do but do what i dont want to do

Related Posts with Thumbnails