Saturday, June 2, 2007

Hula Hula Ooops

My sisters went to see a fortune teller again and there was something about me.

I'm going to get married daw but my marriage will be broken because I'm TOO DEMANDING. Am I demanding? Because I'd like to believe that I am not. According to dictionary.com, demanding means calling for intensive effort or attention; taxing. If this meaning is correct, which I suppose it is, then I don't think I am demanding. Or none that I know of... Am I?

The prediction made me feel scared to get married. Of course, I wouldn't want to have a broken marriage.. not for myself but for my children, if ever I'd have any.

But maybe I don't have to let those predictions dictate to me as to what my future holds. If the fortuneteller said that, then it's up to me to prove it otherwise. According to my newfound secret, Thoughts become things! I can think things into being and if I think and feel contrary to what was predicted, then the prediction wouldn't hold true.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails