Friday, May 25, 2007

AA

Time flies. Whether I like it or not, it does. Time waits for no one, as the cliché goes. It will be June once again, the second half of the year is fast approaching.

Today, I will not go to work. It was Armida's birthday last wednesday and she opted to celebrate it today. Originally, we were supposed to go out last Monday but since she's working on her thesis, she re-scheduled it for today. She's also inviting Crissa at later's get-together.

Adios Acrylics!

I almost forgot to share that I had taken off my nail acrylics last wednesday. What a relief! I've pried the acrylics off my natural nails; total, I've had them on for 2 months. I'm never getting acrylic nails again. Aside from the fact that it doesn't really suit me, it also has become a hazard. Many times I thought that my real nail, together with the artificial one, has come off my nail bed. Also, one time when I raised my hand in class for attendance, the nail went straight into my eye. My classmates found it funny. At that time, I found it funny, too. But when I think about it, just one wrong move I could have gotten myself blind. Ergo, joyjoy and nail extensions don't go together. And oh, the acrylics made my fingerpads fat.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails