Friday, April 27, 2007

The Secret

I haven't written for so long in this blog. I'm still using LJ as of the moment, but I might use this again if I get tired of LJ.

I am currently trying hard to be a positive person. I've started reading this book, The Secret, which discusses the power of thoughts. What you sow, you reap. In other words, if you keep thinking that some thing will happen, most likely it will. So we better think for good things to happen; therefore, we focus all our thought and energy for this one thing to happen. And never let a ray of doubt slip in. And we shouldn't worry too much because if we worry, it's as if we're praying for that thing to happen.

So, it's time for me, for us, to think happy thoughts. Think about positive things. It wouldn't hurt to try. =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails