Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Workshop Day#2. Company Xmas Party.

2 down. 2 more days to go!

Yahoo! I am getting closer and closer to the end of this workshop. It's not that it's a bad workshop. I just feel that I am not really getting THAT much. Well, I enrolled in this workshop cos it might give light to areas we're having difficulty with or it might help us deal with the problems we're having in the spa. Apparently, everything is theoretical. Ya, and there's also valuable experience shared to us by spa owners but I don't think I'm that caliber naman to really worry about 35 massage rooms! They weren't able to help me with the HR aspect and also as to where I could get cheaper supplies. They've given helpful tips on how to manage and hopefully, they would come in handy in the near future. Who doesn't want to have 35 massage rooms and all of them fully-booked?

And guess what? I am actually making progress with my inter-personal skills! I am actually making friends! Isn't that great? Well, not really. Hindi ko alam kung may saysay ang pakikipag-connect ko sa mga classmates ko. Well, maybe I could keep in touch with some of them, just for future reference. Hahaha.

In a little while, we'll be having our Christmas party. I am no longer connected-connected with the company but technically, I am still part of it since I work part-time, doing customer retention.

Sana maging masaya. Kahit na makikita ko yung pangit na baboy :\

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails