Sunday, December 3, 2006

lakwatsera

I had so much fun yesterday albeit it was an exhausting one, too.

I started my day early. Say mo, I wasn't late for my 9 am class. I was the third to arrive, to the amazement of my classmates. Hahaha.

After class, I met up with Ycel in RP. I walked all the way from IC in Kalaw going to RP. It wasn't much of a problem since I love walking although it was really scorching hot that time considering it was 12 noon.

I got to pass by the Court of Appeals once again. That elicited a lot of OJT-moments for me. Hehe. I used to work with the 7th division of the CA for my OJT back in college. It wasn't really much of a challenge since all we had to do was type addresses at the back of the envelopes or if one of the staff was absent, we'll do their job doing (if I remember it correctly) minute resolutions.

Going back to my rendezvous with Miss Ycel... As usual, meeting place was National Bookstore. She suggested that we eat at this new resto or fastfood, World of Chicken. It's more expensive than the usual but the chicken's good. I ordered Chicken Teriyaki. It was good although I don't know how a chicken teriyaki should taste in the first place. Everything's fine until we saw un raton scurry across the floor. Siempre gross diba? And to think it is SO BIG.

Ycel and I walked lang around the mall. Siguro nalibot na namin ang RP ng tatlong beses. We were just strolling around, not really having anything to do in mind. She was happy nga pala cos she was able to buy already a leather casing for her Creative Zen chuva and a hard-to-find CD of Dashboard Confessional. I had to leave already at 4 since I'd be meeting up also with my sister at around 5:30 and I also had to do some "shopping."

I went "shopping" for cuticle removers, acetone and quick-dry polishes at the HBC store in Crossing. They were on sale kasi. Grabe, they ran out of those big 500 mL containers so I had no choice but to buy the smaller ones. I took a taxi going to Pearl Drive, where I will be meeting my sister. She and a friend had an appointment with the derma.

I arrived at Pearl Drive at around 6 pm and opted to wait for her at Starbucks. I must have spent 2 hours there. Yun lang, hintay na naman ako to death. She was with one of her high school kabarkada, Claricel. Claricel didn't recognize me! Hinahanap niya daw kasi maliit na bata, payat, neneng. Siempre nagulat siya nang ang tumambad sa harapan niya ay isang jumbo-sized retarded child. She last saw me ata when I was still in grade school. Yes, it was eons ago.

And oh, I had my eyebrows shaped at the Basement Salon in Shangri-La. I love how my eyebrows look right now. Hehe. Ang jologs ko lang kasi amoy pawis at dugyot nako pero pumasok pa rin ako dun. Keri lang. At least I had my eyebrows shaped already. Oo nga pala, nakita ko dun si Freddie Webb.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails