Friday, December 29, 2006

centros de ocios

Lakwatsa grande na naman ako.

My family and I went to the Mall of Asia last December 26. Bad idea. It just so happened that a million other people had the same idea. Mall of Asia was so jampacked in its truest sense. I've never seen KFC that crowded. And in the parking lot, there are jeepney-loads of people... mala-excursion or something to that effect.

Yesterday, we went to Eastwood with an uncle, had dinner and watched The Bloomfields perform. They're really good and I enjoyed their performance so much, but I think I could've enjoyed it more if there were no mosquitoes pestering me. And not only was the band the source of entertainment for me and my sisters, but also people from the audience. One was the girl who sat at the fountain area with her butt crack exposed. There's also these two girls who were dancing really funny. Actually, it was annoying. If that's how the youngsters dance nowadays, kawawa naman sila. And one of those girls has a weirdly shaped butt... it's so big and so fake. I just can't help but poke fun at her and her big butt.

Earlier today, I had a facial and went to the dentist to get some fillings done. After that, we're back in Mall of Asia once again. My uncle's from the States and hasn't seen the mall yet and he'll be flying back to the US tomorrow. We ate at KKK again but this time the food didn't taste as good as the first time we ate there. As usual, my daddy was in okray mode again... ino-okray yng mga pagkain pero may point nga naman siya.

So that's pretty it... I've been doing a lot of pasyal lately which I think makes up for the nine days I was held hostage in the province. I think these coming days, I'll stay here in the house or man the plaza. I've already been delinquent for too long from my manning duties.

I'm so excited that it'll be the new year soon! ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails