Sunday, December 31, 2006

Bagong Taon, Bagong Buhay?... Patay!

It’s the last day of the year! I don’t know if I should be happy or sad that a new year will be ushering in in a few hours. Next year, I’ll be a year older but I haven’t really done something that I could say I could be proud of.

I don’t really make new year resolutions except for last year. They said that new year resolutions are meant to be broken which explains maybe why I wasn’t able to keep any of those resolutions last year. The downside of the resolutions I made last year was they were pretty general so I guess I have to make them more specific this time.

My New Year Resolutions for the Year 2007:

  1. Lose weight (for real!!!)
  2. Read a new book every week.
  3. Take my Spanish classes seriously…
  4. and to come to class on time.
  5. Go to the plaza more often… be more hands on with the business.
  6. Be optimistic!
  7. Lessen my soda intake.
  8. Avoid talking back to my mother and older sisters.
  9. Keep my things neat and orderly.
  10. Stop being a brat!

Ayan, 10 muna. I don’t even think that I can keep most of them. It’ll be very hard to keep the abovementioned resolutions but I think I just need to discipline myself, diba?

Aside from my 10 new year resolutions… I’ve come up with the list of the things I need to do this 2007.

  1. Get a passport.
  2. Apply for a scholarship.
  3. Catalog our movie/series collection.
  4. Manage inventory for the business.
  5. Finish reading El Zahir

I swear, if I am not in front of the monitor, my mind’s coming up with a gazillion resolutions and to-do’s but now these are all the things that my mind’s coming up. Very ordinary! Blech!

News flash! I found my pink birks! And I have 3 new pairs of flip-flops! Wahoo!!

Another newsflash! Mommy’s cranky today. Kainez. And we’re going to have dinner at Kimbel’s tonight before the New Year celebrations. Double kainez. :( Yahoo!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails