Sunday, July 23, 2006

heartbroken :(

Even if I don't have a crush on Darren Hayes anymore, I am still heartbroken over finding out that he has finally came out of the closet and married his boyfriend of 2 years. Schiiit. After all those years of defending him from people who kept on saying he's gay and this is what I get? A confirmation of what I was dismissing as a blatant lie? Akala ko effeminate lang siya. Bakla pala talaga. Hmph.

I'm sad. Really sad. When my sister told me that Darren Hayes already married his boyfriend, Richard Cullen, I was in shock and totally couldn't believe what I just heard. Oh shit. I should've known that was bound to happen but I was too much in denial that he is ACTUALLY GAY. Come to think of it, his idols were Madonna, George Michael and Elton John. Hmm.. dun pa lang mapapaisip ka na agad kung ano ba talaga siya. Dun pa lang, bading na bading na diba?

NO MORE!!!

My 5-year Savage Garden fixation were full of lies and deception. Utot. Sino'ng linoko ko? Ako lang naman ang nagpupumilit mag-pantasya kay Darren Hayes. Pero diba??? I should have spent my time and attention on real boys...

Just recently, I even asked my sister how it would feel if you find out that your crush is gay. Dang! I should be asking that question to myself instead. I was even laughing at former Lance Bass crushers cos he is obviously gay but still denying it. Ang bilis nga naman ng karma.

Oh gosh... I still cringe at the thought that Darren Hayes is gay.

A-c-c-e-p-t-a-n-c-e.

Haha. I think I'm beginning to sound like a super-obsessed shizophrenic here. Oh yeah, I was once obsessed with Savage Garden. My dad even referred to it as idolatry. I even cried when I found out that the Philippines was not a part of their 1998 Asian Tour (kasi naman... kelan pa naging Asian Tour and concert sa Singapore at Malaysia?).

So what do I do now with all my SG CD collection, recordings, magazine cut-outs and articles? I might as well keep them as remembrance of my failed love obsession. Nyak.

Kainis. Bakla silang lahat!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails