Tuesday, August 9, 2005

Hair today

Gosh, I can't bloody believe that it is only Tuesday. It sure feels like I've been working forever!

Semi-happy cos I got a free haircut yesterday. At first, I didn't want to get a haircut since I'm really after this "beach babe hair" look~ long, dry, light brown and magulo effect. But then again, I feel oh-so-jologs every time I see my split ends. So I got the haircut. Hey, it's not everyday that you get a free haircut coupon, diba? My hair looked really nice after the blowout. How I wish it would look like that every frickin' day.

Apparently, the Fresh and Bounce hair shampoo commercial on TV is lying. I tried it yesterday and no, my hair is not bouncing as shown on tv. D'oh. I knew that. I should have known better than to believe a commercial. I am just so frustrated that it seems that my hair has a mind of its own. Nagtampo ata. I had it relaxed straight last January, dyed it jologs brown last May then dark brown immediately the next day (cos I swear I can't set foot outside our house donning that jologs blonde hair color). After that, my hair decided to live on its own.

On a happier note: I'm happy that it's the 12th on Friday and in our office 12th of the month= PAYDAY! I love paydays although there's not much to receive. I am stingy on most things but not so much when it comes to food. I could use up my fortnight's worth of salary on food and more food.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails