Wednesday, November 5, 2008

quasi-fixations

Just got home from the 3rd get-together with cousins in 4 days. This time, we had dinner at Pasto in Eastwood. Conversations were mostly about family dramas (more like comedies, actually) and who got the dominant traits of the C****a. AB and I still maintain that we don't possess such traits, while they can't deny that they do.

***
Still, sabaw pa rin ang utak ko sa pag-aaral ng espanol. I don't know where to start. I just answered model tests but I think doing so didn't do or added anything to my already poor Spanish. Well, our booklet doesn't include the answer keys so there's no way we could check whether or not we have the correct answers. Hula-hula pa rin. Plus, I can't really focus on studying. I can't study here at home since there are a gazillion distractions. I tried studying at my workplace (aka plaza) but there were distractions as well, paputol-putol pa din. I haven't done this for so long, study I mean, that's why I'm finding it hard to concentrate and put my brain into work.

***
Another distraction is that Twilight saga chorva. I just have to listen to it even just a tiny bit of the story. I'm in Book 2 (New Moon) already and I can't wait to find out whatever will happen to Bella and Edward. Edward and his family has moved to another place, leaving Bella (pathetically) heartbroken and depressed. But this Jacob Black character... I saw on youtube that he's a werewolf daw. I'm not sure if that's true since I haven't reached any part of the book that says so. Kaya nga atat na ako makinig pero nagi-guilty ako 'pag makikinig ako at hindi nag-aaral.

I still refuse to accept that I am addicted to Twilight. Hindi pa naman talaga eh. Not the way I was addicted to Gossip Girl. Or to any erstwhile objects of my obsession. I'm just excited for the movie to come out. I just hope it wouldn't disappoint. But as early as now, Ycel said the trailer didn't leave her wanting to watch the movie. And 2 other persons have concurred with my opinion that the Edward Cullen isn't as goodlooking as he's supposed to be.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails