Monday, September 5, 2022

In 4... 3... 2... 1

 P*****t.

Stepping into a new decade of my life in less than two hours. I used to feel dread turning 40, but my sister pointed out that not all are given the opportunity to reach this age. I realized I should be grateful. And I am. I have SO much to be grateful for. The older I get, the more I realize that I have been blessed with so much- my parents, my family, my friends, that I like and enjoy what I do for a living, that I've had reliable people help me get me to where I am (which is not that much naman, LOL). Masaya ako with where I am now. 

But at the same, I am also fearful of the future. Ayoko na in-enumerate pero madami akong scenarios na naiisip and I hate myself for it. Balik na lang tayo sa happy thoughts-

Thank You, Lord, for everything. Thank You for all the blessings. Thank You for all your provisions. I pray that You won't tire of showering me, my family, with blessings. THANK YOU ♥



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails