Saturday, May 1, 2021

Um..

 I woke up today laughing. 

Nanaginip kasi ako. 

I may have not recalled it as accurately, but here it goes:

I was on my way to the Church. I was walking in my wedding dress. Apparently, it's my wedding day. But while I was walking, I suddenly felt the need to pee so I went back to what I suppose was where we were staying for the wedding preps (basta somewhere, hindi ko alam). When I reached the steps going up that somewhere, my friend A was sitting on the steps and there were also some people there). As I took a step, I threw my bouquet and said, "Ayoko na magpakasal! Joke lang. Ang mahal kaya!" 

Tapos when I was inside the bathroom, I accidentally turned the shower on so nabasa ako. Not naman soaked, but still! I was in my wedding dress. Tapos hirap na hirap akong tanggalin yung damit ko kasi nga iihi ako. So anyway, after peeing, I stepped out of the bathroom and found my sister AC and Mommy. Tapos tsaka ako umiyak, sabi ko ayoko na talaga magpakasal kasi wala sila doon at dahil  hindi ko pa nga nakakausap yung papakasalan ko. 

Tapos nagising na ako. 

Anyway, wala naman akong balak magpakasal at kahit balakin ko man ay malayo siyang mangyari that's why I find it funny. At in fair, payat ako sa panaginip ko. Baka hindi pala ako yun hahaha. 

So there I just want to document this dream kasi kakaiba siya. 

Dreamgiver, puede mag-request? Puede ko mapanaginipan BTS tonight? Lelz. Matagal-tagal na since I last dreamt about Jimin. At talagang si Jimin lang ang laging nasa panaginip ko. Harhar. 

Okay good night! 


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails