Sunday, August 28, 2016

For Everything, There Is A Season

Sa totoo lang wala na sa isip ko yang Korea trip na yan, but visiting this dear ol' blog of mine, I am again reminded that the supposed trip is only 4 days away. Bwiset.

But actually, things are looking up. Business is better. I just closed a deal with a hotel in Boracay. Aaaaand if I were going on that Korea trip next week, paano ko gagawin yung order? Plus, all my resources are otherwise engaged, hehe. Or at least, I think they will be. I have tons of work to do so yeah, I'm pretty much preoccupied these days. Thank You Lord! :-)

At maisingit lang, I need to bookmark this site because I want to read everything on this list ☺
Buzzfeed's 53 Books You Won't Be Able To Put Down. So far, I've only read four out of the 53 titles. I've seen Never Let You Go's movie version... does that count? Haha. Oh well. Now that it's production crunch time, I don't know how am I going to catch up on my reading. I'm 14 books behind. Reading is good but I guess I need to focus more on making money so after all this Christmas rush (yes, preparations start this early) I could go to my coffee shop of choice, read a book leisurely without any regard for time nor money. In other words, maging landlady of leisure. Hahaha. Ojalá!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails