Sunday, May 29, 2016

Back to Life. Back to Reality.

The visitors have gone back to Canada. Summer is almost over. I'm back in my room (malinis pa siya but I'm sure it'll be a mess in no time). Now I have no excuse to dilly dally and fix the shop's papers and find manicuristas. Blech.

But Korea's only 95 days away! YAY! I'm so excited for Korea, but first I have to renew my passport and get a visa. Plus, I also need to lose weight. I look like a frickin' blob. I want pictures in Korea and to do so, I need to get down to a less-blob-looking weight. But OMG I am so so so excited to get my paws on those kimchi pancakes!

Last week, got to witness Pilipinas Got Talent's finals. I don't really watch the show but since mommy wants to watch and we have tickets, to the MOA Arena we went. But I wasn't really awed by the performances. I enjoyed watching The Voice's weekly sing-offs more. Plus, I don't like the winner. I would have gone for the fireworks-twirling talent or the contortionist kids. Here's the video of the winners:


First, I found it mahalay. Yes, this is Tita Prude talking hehe. Second, I don't find them graceful. Their dismounts weren't flawless. If the judges criticized the other groups for not performing flawlessly, I feel they should also call out this group on their far-from-perfect stunts. See 1:46 of the video. Magaling naman kung sa magaling pero hindi perfect. As compared to this performace...


Diba ang smooth ng transitions? Hindi parang naguumpugang bato? This is my opinion and I'm sure a lot doesn't agree with me... obviously, because they won. Again, I'm not saying they're not good. I'm just saying there were groups who performed much better, hindi lang kakaiba ang talent, ie. aerial dancing.

More updates...

I finally submitted my AFS. Huzzah :) So I treated myself to a Blk 513 frozen yogurt and this


I wanted this old document feel to my to-do notebook pero parang hindi pa din haha. I'll post a page when I finally attain the look I want. And oh, I also got a pair of Tom's on sale. They're more expensive than my pair of Le Bunny Bleu which I only got for 700, but still they're half the original price, plus I need new footwear.

Ayun lang naman. Half of the year is done. That was fast, no? So it's the second half in a few days which means I need to start production ☺

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails