Saturday, March 12, 2016

2016 Reading Challenge: 99 Days

via Goodreads
I don't care if I'm being judgmental but in this case, I guess Molly deserved it.

She already caused trouble the first time and the second time around, she should've been more careful, more mindful of people's feelings. Double standards ek-ek, I know, but still I believe she knows what she should've done. And man, especially not when they're brothers. I sort of knew that she'd still end up with Gabe (although technically she didn't end up with him but there were context clues that they might be together soon) but jeez, can you just imagine how awkward their family reunions would be?

Also, I understand why Julia hated her so much. Molly caused a rift in their family... even if that rift was already there prior to everything that happened, the thing is she made it worse. Eh who would be happy with what she did? Alright so she's not solely to blame but still she caught the bait. She should've thought about it a hundred times before acting on it.

And let me just say my opinion regarding what Molly's author-mom did. It was foul, Sobrang foul. I mean, she could've used her daughter's love life as an inspiration but telling the whole world that the book is based on her relationship with two brothers? Gahd.

I enjoyed the book. It was okay but I didn't like- liked it. If you were the girl, hindi ba you'd know better than to get tangled in such a complicated relationship? Cos this love triangle? It'a kinda sick. That's my opinion when it comes to love triangles involving siblings. That's how I felt with Belly-Jeremiah- Conrad triangle. Also with Molly-Gabe- Patrick.

Gahd. I suck at doing these nonreviews.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails