Friday, March 18, 2016

Emotera

Makapost nga about life... in general.

So, umm, there's no mistaking summer is already here in the metro. I'm currently here in my "laboratory" (must be pronounced like how Dexter says it, hehe) and it is hot. Sadly, business is not that lucrative yet to "invest" in a cooling equipment because that much money may be appropriated to more important stuff like raw materials and business-related gadgets. I'll have to make do with what I have.

Let's move on to more ma-drama ekek. I feel lonely nowadays. I've always been comfortable being alone and not feel lonely because I can entertain myself. I like peace and quiet. Even if I was alone most of the day, my sisters will be home at the end of the work day, or I have friends to invite for lunch or a movie date. Eh ngayon it seems everybody's living their own lives. Without me. Leche ang emo. Hence, the current theme song:


But I'm still happy that I have my parents with me ☺ I have the privilege of eating two to three meals with them everyday. Unica hija ang drama ko ngayon. And I know they won't be here forever so I'm enjoying my time with them. I go walking around the village with daddy every day. More than seeing it as my daily exercise, I see it more as accompanying daddy in his daily exercise. I just wish mas picturesque ang view.

So, am I sad? I don't think I am. Maybe just lonely, but I'm sure this is just a momentary thing.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails