Sunday, October 18, 2015

Wanted: Good TV Series To 'Ship Anew

I used to loooooove fall cos it meant my favorite TV series are coming back with a new season. Ah, those were the days. But most of the series I loved so dearly were already canceled or have already concluded. Boo. I don't think I'll be watching Scandal's last season- boring na. And also Bones has become, um, I don't know, it's just that aside from the crime-solving aspect of the show I've had it with the characters' lives's stories. They're now all happy and have settled down- where's the drama? The kilig? Wala na eh. 

Ergo, Scream Queens. Just finished watching episode 5 and I'm still undecided whether or not to watch episode 6. A little contrived if you ask me. If ever I decide to continue watching, it's because it sort of reminds me of the whole Gossip Girl dynamics.

The Queen Bee

and her minions
but Chanel Oberlin isn't Blair Waldorf. Blair's minions want to be like her but they don't want to overthrow her. Chanel's minions want to be her as in get rid of her and take her place. But you get what I mean by the Gossip Girl dynamics thing. 

And this guy reminds me of Dan Humphrey...

during his curly, feeling-bad-ass days which is not a good thing. Man, why no eye candy? 

I think I'm just going to re-watch Gossip Girl, Smallville and Dawson's Creek this production season. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails