Monday, August 3, 2015

Monday Na, Rainy Pa

Time flies. It's been a year since we were evicted from the original location and moved to our temporary place of business which was our extension aka my "lab." If Facebook didn't remind me, it would've totally escaped my memory. 

So while having my lunch today, I was thinking about the days of August as I have a deliverable before the 21st. I was counting how many days I have left to work on the order. Turns out I only have, more or less, two weeks and a half to work on it. Basta, this year has swooshed on by and before we know it, it's already 2016. Pero siempre birthday ko muna. 

First up, an update on my sorry life. Haha. Joke lang. I just feel sorry for myself when sisters make plans without me #bakitfamilybatayo and most of the time, I like spending my time by myself. These days nga lang, I've been spending too much time alone. Unti na lang iha-high five ko na sarili ko. Makes me think of going back to IC and further my Spanish-speaking skills (or still lack thereof, even after 28 levels) just so I have an "extra-curricular" activity. Kaso lang masyado nang mahal ang 5 kiaw every two months just so I could mingle. With that amount, I can buy a looot of supplies already. 

Speaking of supplies.. I have all the supplies I need to start production pero I'm still NOT starting production. You see, I am a little preoccupied with my "gadgets" as I have not yet fully familiarized myself with them and now, my new printer's acting out. The magenta cartridge isn't dispensing ink and it's actually killing meeeeeee because I wanted to print labels already!!! And I need a ride to go to my supplier to have it fixed. Dapat talaga nagdri-drive na ako eh. Duwag ko talaga. So instead of printing labels, I discovered something new that "iPhone" (aka my plotter cutter) can do... et voila

I CAN MAKE BOXES!!! ☺ 
so I spent the whole day yesterday making boxes, addict mode. That was a good decision I made, purchasing that printer and plotter cutter, although I still need it to generate income, mabawi lang ang cost which could've bought an iPhone (hence my cutter's name- iPhone) but I would never choose an iphone over my "iPhone." Sorry, ang sabog. 

My goal is to buy a laser printer next year. But that could still change. I am happy with my current printer but I feel that a laser one has better output. It all depends on the the feedback and, of course, the budget.

So toodles for now as I have yet to "construct" a Lalaloopsy-themed label.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails