Sunday, July 26, 2015

STAAAAHP EEET

Ayan, patapos na naman ang buwan and that means another end-of-the-month round-off post. There's only a week left of July. Ang lapit na ng birthday ko. Haha. Yes, ibalik ang ugaling atat mag-birthday. 

So what have I been busy with this past month? 

☻ I've been familiarizing myself with my newest gadgets aka the plotter cutter and the printer. I'm slowly getting the hang of it. I have wasted so much paper and laminating films and money, but as they say, practice makes perfect. At least kapag full-on production mode na ako, gamay na gamay ko na sila. Just yesterday, I finished my very first project using my own printer and cutter.

kinilig ako
Grabe ang sense of fulfillment ko, haha! Hindi pa perfect, I've yet to know how to tinker with the color settings at kung anu-ano pa (and more paper and stickers to waste) before I perfect the art of printing and cutting my own labels. 

☺ Supplies shopping, Ayoko pa siguro makita ang susunod na billing ko sa credit card dahil alam ko magiging madugo haha. I should start production already para hindi na ngarag pagdating ng Nov/Dec and I can focus on getting more orders. 

☻ Tried out a new burger place- Bypass Burger. Sarap ☺


The place was inconspicuous. If my brother-in-law didn't mention about this new burger place, I wouldn't have noticed it. Tamang-tama din cos this month's craving was burger! And Army Navy's Charlie Bravo. Oh my liver!

Umm.. yan lang pala. Nalungkot naman ako. Akala ko napaka-productive ko eh. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails