Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Yay!

So I've been video-hopping on YouTube, been watching book trailers. Just out of the blue, I typed "Attachments book review" because I wanted to see if there were other Attachments (by Rainbow Rowell) out there, fans who love the book with passion. And I found her~


And I loooove her already. Just because she likes Attachments just as I do. Well actually I love the book more than she does because she only gave it 4 stars, while I gave it 5. But still, that giddy look on her face while dishing out what she thinks about the book- so relatable. Haha! If only I was coherent, I'd totally make a book review vlog which would, no doubt, only contain gushing over fictional crushes. Oh, I don't need coherence pala if I'm just going to gush about hot boys who don't even exist. But whatever. Whatever floats my boat, right? 

I want to read Attachments again.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails