Thursday, January 24, 2013

HART OF DIXIE 02X12: ISLANDS IN THE STREAM

I have so much backlogs when it comes to my series (non)reviews and inasmuch as I would love to do them, especially with Hart of Dixie, I think it's practical that I don't. Instead, let us focus on the here & now. And now is already the 12th episode- we're halfway through! Hmm, not really sure if I'm happy or sad about that fact.

George's parents came for a surprise visit; but, George isn't the only one surprised. They found out George is living in a boathouse and dating Tansy. If they didn't like Lemon for George, just imagine how much they'd be against Tansy (they like Zoe!). And so George's mother schemed this little entrapment plan, which actually made it clear that everyone's (and by everyone, I mean George & Tansy and Wade & Zoe) with whom they should be. No more room for insecurities for Tansy and Wade.

In this love triangle that was Wade-Zoe-George, I was vying for Z and G. That was before and now I feel so shallow for dumping George's ass because I'm totally going for Wade now all because George got fat. He used to be really dapper in his business suit but now he's like busting out of his plain, long-sleeved tees. Well not only that- I see how Wade really adores Zoe and I get all kilig whenever I see them together. But we all know fully well that all this harmonious coupling now won't last for too long and I'm dying to find out how :P

And what else is happening in Bluebell? Brick is dating Shelby who is half is age. Lemon tries to find out who this gold-digging bimbo is.

At first she suspected it was Annabeth but after she "busted" them, Brick comes clean to Lemon that he is dating Shelby. And speaking of Annabeth, she comes across this English bloke whose accent has sort of attracted her to him- something about that "deep in her soul she has always believed that she would meet a dashing Englishman right out of a Jane Austen novel." Only the Englishman wasn't actually English but an American from Alabama with Foreign Accent Syndrome; so when the accent came off, so did Annabeth's admiration for the chap.

I like Annabeth. I didn't like her initially but she sort of grew on me. Remember that episode when she suddenly had this admiration for Lavon, but Lemon came clean to her that she has dibs on him (and still, sort of, have feelings for him)? Well, that pretty much sent AB the message that Lavon is off-limits. But what if the mayor likes AB?

After saving AB from the British Deception, he all of a sudden turned all-googly eyed on her which is so not good. So will Lavon pursue this? And if ever Lavon does, will AB respond to it in a manner that will infuriate the citrus fruit? Gahd, that sounds like a bad translation from a bootlegged DVD cover made in China. But anyhoo, the plot thickens...

Can't wait for next week's episode.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails