Wednesday, November 14, 2012

a mi hermana...

¡Muchisimas gracias!

AB sent a package via her friend. I totally had no idea that, aside from mommy's vitamins, the package also contains my birthday gift. And guess what my gift is~

cute card that came with my gift
iz a Kindle! Christmas came early for me, ho ho ho! Well, it was a birthday gift but it's such a lovely lovely surprise that I consider it not only a birthday but also a Christmas-Easter-Valentine's gift. Now I can read anywhere and lug it everywhere because it practically weighs nothing. I really thought she got me a hair dryer, but this is SO MUCH BETTER.

I feel so spoiled. Not that it's a bad thing. I'm very, very thankful to AB for giving me such a fabulous (and useful) gift. It's so pretty ♥ I think I'm in love na. Haha.

Thank you, AB!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails