Thursday, September 13, 2012

here's hoping i feel better tomorrow

Not feeling very well since this week started, since I started with my herbal medication. I was told that on the first few days I won't be feeling well, maybe because the body is still adjusting to the effects of the 'potion.' I don't know if sleepiness is also a side effect.

And in another news... it's been a week since I turned 30. Wala lang. I just want to share. I just remembered a while ago when I was watching Who The @#$% Did I Marry on Discovery Channel. I remember one week ago I was also watching that show while rushing an order which made me late to my own birthday dinner. For 300 frickin' pesos. But got everything done in an hour so kerikeri na rin.

And the good news~ nabuhay ang namatay ko nang PC. Zombie lang ang peg. My sister's PC technician came over and tried to resuscitate my 7-year old computer and it was a SUCCESS! Guess I could further delay that laptop purchase, eh? And guess what- it has service pack 3, Microsoft Office 2010 and Photoshop CS5. Hindi ko inakalang kaya ng aking 7-year old PC ang ganung programs, ni hindi ko nga mainstallan ng Service pack 2 yan dati. Oh well. Now it's working like a charm :)

Off to bed now. Am being a good girl and just following Mang Kepweng's (Chinese doctor, hehe) orders. Toodles

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails