Saturday, August 25, 2012

awkward s02e09: homewrecker hamilton

Episode 8 (Time After Time) was EPIC! It was the moment of reckoning- in other words, nagkaalaman na. I do not blame Jake for feeling betrayed by two of the most important persons in his life. After all, he was taken for a fool by them and he did witness it with his own eyes. 

Jenna has a lot of nerve to ask Jake why he broke up with her. She didn't know Jake already knows her history with Matty but she kissed Matty the night Jake broke up with her! I mean, while it's obvious that she's still very much into Matty, shouldn't she steer clear first of Jake just to give herself time to sort out her feelings? 

Jenna was asking for it...
For the first time, I agree with Sadie. Well even if technically Jenna didn't cheat on Jake, it still was wrong for them to keep Jake in the dark. But the thing is no one really knew about Matty and Jenna, except for Ming and Tamara. So I was actually wondering how did Sadie know??? 

omgeezers. ang haba ng hair ni jenna.
Oh my, what's Jenna gotten herself into? I swear that girl has come a long way from being "invisible." Actually, it is annoying of her to break Matty's and Jake's hearts. I wish she could just choose between the two and not prolong their agony. 

Gah. The anticipation is killing me! We've only got 3 episodes left and they're going to combine episodes 11 and 12, I guess that leaves us with only 2. Buti na lang it's September soon~ Gossip Girl, HIMYM, Hart of Dixie, Bones and Suburgatory!!! And oh, Downton Abbey :D

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails