Tuesday, July 10, 2012

krompalable

Hay bad trip. Went over to my supplier as in special trip pa because I needed to buy some supplies na paubos na plus this one particular ingredient I do not have any stock of na talaga. Because I just took a cab going there and I made it wait for me, I was such in a hurry that I forgot to buy that ingredient. FML. So I need to go to another supplier tomorrow just to buy that one ingredient. NAKAKAINIS. And it's for delivery TOMORROW. Ngaragan time!

Lesson learned: WRITE EVERYTHING DOWN. MAKE LISTS. I always always make this mistake of not writing down stuff I need to buy like when I go to Divisoria because I needed to buy this and that, I always forget buying something- because I didn't make a list. Blech. I just make a mental note and say I'd write it down later but I never do... so there. Or I should have called in my order para pick up na lang. Dang.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails