Friday, July 13, 2012

awkward s02e03: three's a crowd

Jenna has this feeling that Matty is trying to sabotage his relationship with Jake. He willingly takes the role of a third wheel on Jenna & Jake's hangouts. She thinks that Matty is trying to tempt her by:

1. inappropriate "accidental" touching


2. "nuding up" every chance he gets


I understand your dilemma, Jenna. If I were to be teetered between two equally cute, nice and awesome boys, I too would be confused.


I remember this line from one of my favorite movies, The Man in the Moon - Remember when you couldn't wait for your life to begin... and then, one day, it did? I think this quote is applicable to Jenna's life. At the start of the show, she's complaining about how no one knows or cares about her existence. Her blog title is Invisible Girl. Here she is with her shiny new boyfriend (and ex-boyfriend) but that doesn't come with a price- her parents' marriage is falling apart and both yay! and nay! were caused by the same carefrontation letter her mother wrote her. You couldn't have one without the other. 

Lacey tries to lure Kevin back with a hot tub... only, Kevin sneaks into his house and finds his daughter with her boyfriend and (secret) ex-boyfriend in it. It has got to be one of my favorite line in tonight's episode:
Jenna: so can you please stick around and help me get Matty out of here
Kevin: So you can be alone with your boyfriend? 
"Nooooo"

So instead of driving Matty out, Dad has a better idea- 

He joins in on the fun. Whoopeedoo! 

Anyway, Kevin talked to Jenna about staying with his parents for the meantime. Heartbreaking, don't you think? But this could give Jenna and Lacey some quality time together

Is it just me or Jenna looks a little frumpy this season?


So here it is... after every episode I ask which team are you on: Team Matty or Team Jake. It's soooo hard to decide. Seriously, if it were me, I'd be in such a dilemma. Can't I just have both? Puede naman nating i-schedule diba? I thought I'm leaning more on Team Jake but when I see Matty like this,

I get all confused. So feeling ko ako si Jenna? 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails