Friday, May 4, 2012

fangirling

Met up with Jing yesterday to return her stash ( Korean series DVDs!). It was hitting two birds na rin with one stone since I had some errands to run then I could meet up with Jing after.

Omigosh, it feels so good to be able to talk to someone who can understand what your saying. Jing and I are both Korean entertainment fans. Well, I'm not really that hardcore anymore as I was 7 years ago, while she is still at the height of her fandom, haha. Sabi nga niya, old school yung mga gusto ko na music at artists. 

We talked for two hours about our favorite series and bands and singers. Omigosh, fangirling much? Haha. Siempre I shared with her some of my favorite dramas which I think she should see. Most of those dramas were from 7-8 years ago, yung iba nga nag-suicide na yung mga bida, but she must see them! 

Like Phoenix/ Firebird (Bul Sae), for example~


Lee Eun-joo has been dead for seven years now but man, I still recommend this series to anyone who likes Korean dramas. I'm not a fan of heavy dramas but I swear this one is super duper good. Saw this one eons ago but I can still remember my favorite scene: when psychotic Mi-ran held Sae-hoon hostage and she was lamenting on how she loves him so much. Mi-ran threw something into the aquarium which shattered it into thousands of glass shards, then Mi-ran walked on the shards and told Sae-hoon, "You think this hurts? This is nothing compared to what my heart is feeling right now," or something to that effect. Ouch. Ahlavet. Others found that scene scary but I just find it beautiful. Maybe I really am psychotic. Ha. 

So that was just one of the dramas I recommended for her to watch. She also recommended a lot of dramas for me to see: Brilliant Legacy (Shining Inheritance), The Greatest Love, Rooftop Prince and The Moon that Embraces the Sun. I'm not too fond of period dramas but maybe I'll give it a try. I'm watching Dream High now and I'm on the last two episodes already. Gaaahd, I watch too much TV talaga. 

I'm missing my old-school dramas (Winter Sonata, FTW!) and laslas-pulso music


Staiway to Heaven's Bogoshipda. Omigaahd, I can sing to this song with feelings pa~ Joogeul mankeum bogoshipda ( I miss you to death)!!! I love love love this song ♥ 


Bae Yong-joon circa 2000 kopong-kopong... with less "enhancements." Never found Bae Yong-joon gwapo unlike my AB but I think she likes BYJ because he's "ma-ugat." Haha. 

I swear yang amnesia na yan dapat nang i-ban! Ilang drama series na may amnesia ang bida pero sa totoong buhay, ilang tao ba ang kilala mong may amnesia? Pero in fernez, ngayon may (semi) kilala na akong may amnesia. At may Ye Sha pa daw. Kaloka. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails