Tuesday, April 3, 2012

counting my blessings

I really have so much to be thankful for. I may not have everything I want but I've got everything I need. Of course it doesn't hurt to want a little more; doing so motivates us to aim higher, work harder.

Today I just made one of my major deliveries and I know there are more to come. Walang kokontra, positive vibes lang tayo dito. I hope this is just the beginning and I promise that I will give back.

Summer's officially here. I say officially because it's frickin' scorching in the daytime and still warm and humid at night. Anyway, I hope I could get back into shape soon kasi feel ko magganito
{image credits}
NOT! But I swear the universe knows how I'm dying to be this skinny again. Sheet, I should seriously completely obliterate sugar (ie. COKE, mocha frap and 3-in-1 brown coffee) and must zumba to death if I want to lose 30 before 30. Pressure. But then again the extra weight means I have more than enough which unfortunately is converted into fat (but you see I also have my hormones to blame for the excess weight. excuses. ha!)

THANK YOU, LORD!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails