Wednesday, January 25, 2012

how cool is this?

This is a first. I am posting from my phone via my brother-in-law's wi-fi. Cool, huh? So I don't really how to work this, I'm just typing stuff and this is going to one looong paragraph cos this is in html mode and i'm too lazy to type the tags. Plus, i really hate this touch-screen shit. It takes me a bazillion light years to type a short message. Bah. But i still find technology internet itself is aazing! I can't see anything na. BV.amazing. Well yes wala pa ring flying cars tulad nung sa Jetsons pero I can still access the internet via my mobile phone. Hell, just the inter

**Can I just comment on this post? Haha, schizo. So ganito pala kinalabasan ng first posting ko using a mobile phone. Chaka! Useless. Haha **

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails