Saturday, January 7, 2012

a happy bunny once again

So far, so good.
Except for one nail spa drama that I was able to address naman right away. I'm glad I made that call right away and even if they say not to say anything when you're at the height of feeling an emotion (ie. anger, happiness), I think it was the right time to talk to her. Sa palagay ko napaintindi ko naman sa kanya at sa palagay ko naman naramdaman niya ang galit ko for the first time in six years, cos for the first time in six years, ngayon lang siya hindi nakasingit habang nagsasalita ako. Good. Now she knows the wrath of moi. I hope that's it. No more drama in my life, puhleeze.

Moving on to good things...

I have long been planning an homage to Bruno Mars's The Lazy Song and not do anything one whole day. Ever since I started being a one-man production (sabi ni Bro. Bo, money machine daw), I haven't had any lazy day. And ever since November, I haven't had any rest- yung talagang rest na wala kang ibang iniisip. But I don't know if I can do that anytime soon because I have two (new) pending orders [Yehey!!!] and I have to deal with renewal of business permits and licenses which reminds me I have to look for my permits because I frakkin' lost them. Plus, my mom's will be going with daddy to the province meaning I will be the house manager. Frakkit. And I really hate being asked what to cook for dinner, etc. Sucks to be a grown-up, ya?

This week was busy being "hosts" to the balikbayans. My daddy's siblings are all here in the Philippines because they had their ancestral house renovated and last December 31 was its blessing. It was [more] fun [in the Philippines]. Supermega kain galore lang which is detrimental to my yet-to-be-started diet or better put, weight loss plan. Although it's also tiring going around the metro and in addition to that, trying to speak to my spokening dollar cousin in English, it was also nice catching up with my aunts and uncles who I see only once in 3 to 5 years.

I have yet to make a post about the things I am grateful for in 2011 and also a wishlist for 2012.
Had a great day today. Just keep 'em coming, Lord. Thank You.
Toodles xoxo

P.S. Got pdf file of Chasing Jordan. Super grateful ♥ Thank You!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails