Friday, January 6, 2012

d-addicts: heartstrings

{source}
We're only on our first week of 2012 yet I have one Korean drama down ;) Well, I started watching this series naman kasi December pa so may daya but still... And with the slew of good Korean dramas, I think I'll be on a roll this year.

Heartstrings really pulled on my kilig strings. As in giddiness galore. The story is about how Lee Shin slowly falls for Lee Gyu-won. Another title for the drama is You've Fallen For Me, which I think is actually more apt. The story starts with Lee Shin, a music major in Cultural Arts University (or something to that effect) crosses path with Lee Gyu-won, a Traditional Music student in the same school. Their first encounter wasn't actually pleasant. Lee Shin was cold and acting indifferent which earned him the nickname "Narcissistic Prince" from Gyu-won. Initially, Gyu-won hated Shin's guts (or pretended to) but after their bet I think that was when the pieces started to fall together.

Gyu-won challenged Lee Shin to Traditional Music vs. Modern Music contest. The Wildflowers vs. The Stupid. The loser would be the other's slave for a month. It was obvious who would win the challenge since traditional music is always acquired taste, plus Lee Shin holds some sort of a celebrity status in the university, crush ng bayan baga. So Gyu-won becomes Shin's slave for a month, including getting his coffee every morning. And in my opinion, it all started with this~

looks family, right? Laida Magtalas and Sir Miggy, isdatchu?
So the moral of the story is writing notes on coffee cups might get you a boyfriend. Haha. Gaaahd, I'm such a sucker for plots like this. I don't care if they're predictable, I just want my dose of kilig. I actually missed it where in the drama Gyu-won confessed to Shin her like for him but he made it clear to her that he doesn't like her in that way.


chancing ;)
But whatever. I think it was during the audition for the female lead part when he finally saw her in that way...


Ang guapo. Rawr.

sana facebook status ka na lang para pwede kitang i-LIKE. yikee...
Basta. Me likes this drama (and Lee Shin) very much even if it sort of kinda turned High School Musical-ish in the end. Corny lang kasi hindi nila na-hit ang two birds with one stone. Sobrang kakakilig :D hihi... brrr... Haha! I'm so kilig over those scenes when Gyu-won was totally oblivious to Lee Shin's burgeoning feelings towards her. Notice also how in the beginning, Lee Shin and Gyu-won were wearing contrasting colors of shirts then towards the end they're wearing similar colors. Na-gets ko yun, hihi :D


Lee Shin's personality suddenly changed for the better and it's so cute how he breaks into a smile or a smirk when he sees Gyu-won. Although personally I think he's much much cuter when he's somber, hehe. [Hay anyway, biglang sumama loob ko kaya I will cut this short. Nakakainis talaga mga tao.]

Love it ♥

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails