Saturday, December 31, 2011

still alive and kicking

This must have been the longest I haven't blogged which is actually a good thing because it means I am TOO BUSY with more relevant stuff. Haha. December was CRAZY and although I looooved being busy with orders and holiday whatzits, I surely missed kicking it back and relaxing. Ngayon pa lang ako nakapahinga which technically isn't 'rest' since I am doing clean-up galore. I literally turned the whole house into my workplace. All my stuff were strewn everywhere and I mean EVERYWHERE. My gallon containers were in the living room, the library was filled with uncut labels, plastics and products and my bedroom was filled with boxes boxes and more boxes. I'm just thankful for the help and support of my family. Kahit ginawa kong tambakan ang bahay eh hindi nagreklamo. But really, I need to think of something regarding storage.

My resolutions last year were pretty general so I really couldn't tick off those that were accomplished. Well, for starters, let's just say that my perennial resolution which is to LOSE WEIGHT wasn't done. I actually gained weight. Bah. The upside is that I lost the additional weight naman. As for the 100 movies for the year, that wasn't met as well, which is perfectly okay. And my number this 2011 is higher than 2010 so okay na rin. As for books naman, I finished 13 books ☺ One per month which is still a far cry from 2 per month or 24 titles. Still no daily morning routine, no lovelife and I still can't bake a cupcake for crying out loud. But what the heck, I am enjoying life and who cares if I can't bake a cupcake when I can just buy one.

I will try to concoct a more comprehensive, quantifiable New Year's Resolution List for 2012 because for one, it is fun being able to tick one item off at a time from the list and the goals are much clearer. Later when I'm done with organizing shizz because I want to start 2012 with orderliness and everything in its proper place.

Later, loves ♥

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails