Monday, May 30, 2011

chuck versus rex manning

Chuck catch-up day.

I know I stopped posting about my takes on Chuck 16 episodes ago but I will try to get my hand on it again because I know these last three episodes of season 4 are awesome! And while the internet is all mine ;)

Chuck S04 E22: Chuck Versus Agent X
Going to start this with something totally unrelated to the series but I loved that they used Ke$ha's Blow. Ke$ha is my guilty pleasure- I tried to resist liking her digitally-enhanced tunes most especially after hearing Blah Blah Blah but except for the aforementioned, I dig all her released songs.

Chuck has gone a long way- from a self-deprecating geek to a valued CIA asset albeit still a geek. Chuck's geeky-ness is what endears him to me so I hope he never loses it. So our favorite geek has his bachelor party and look who are invited
the Buy More-ons! That shouldn't come as a surprise as he still works in the Buy More and they are his friends and I could just imagine all the ka-engotan Jeff and Lester would come up with. But who's looking after the Buy More with all the bigwigs heading to Las Vegas Las Vecas and Reno Reneaux, Canada.

Chuck comes clean with Ellie and she is not at all disappointed. Working on her dad's computer maybe made her somewhat fascinated with the world of secret service. I kind of knew where this is headed- Ellie might be joining Chuck and friends. But I could be wrong as with all other presuppositions I had.

Chuck S04 E23: Chuck Versus the Last Details
Yes, Chuck is really adorkable and Casey might be regretting the day he took on this case cos this is what led to Morgan and his daughter's fateful meeting. Seriously, who wouldn't love this series? No matter how bad ass and cold Casey looks, the man still has a heart... maybe after four years with Bartowski, he's now more in touch with his emotions and it's touching how he's developed a soft spot for Morgan, well mainly because of his daughter but then if he's really cold-blooded he'd see this an opportunity to get rid of Morgan.

Jeffster made Sarah and Chuck's prenup video and it's hilarious! First two seconds I was like awww, then Lester's face appears on the screen and it's freaking joke time... and because I'm writing this as I watch, I know this is not yet the last episode (one more episode to go) but all those merrymaking ends up with this
Starting on the show's season finale now...

Chuck S04 E24: Chuck Versus The Cliffhanger
As the episode title suggests, I think we will be left with a cliffhanger this season. Drat. I hate... oh wait... it's just a cliffhanger, meaning we will have our ending just not now. I think this is one situation where I can sit patiently with my hands on my lap til the next season and find out what happens. After all that has happened, I will still have my happy ending
which for a moment there, I thought would never happen.  

Seriously, this series is awesome and everything that happens is well-thought of. That is just my opinion and others may think otherwise but I am so so so over the moon over Chuck. It could sometimes get bogus but I enjoy watching it so much. The premise of this show isn't exactly reality so it's easy to not really think about the veracity of things. Unlike Bones where they come up with all these techie gadgets Angela uses which would make you go, "really now..." Don't get me wrong because I love Bones but they seem to have the perfect technology for every case. But I don't do that with Chuck; I take it ALL in.

You would think how could everyone seems to be affiliated with the government or the bad guys and how no one is really a civilian anymore but four seasons of Chuck and episode after episode of awesomeness I've learned to just go with it. It's fun and entertaining and gives me my regular dose of kilig.

According to this site, we will be having a fifth season. Yay! We've come a long way, baby ;) After we fought so hard for season 3 (well, not really that hard. we just had to sign an online petition), we're now on season 5. They're going rogue in the next season and who knows this might actually attract more viewers. But isn't this show awesome enough? Why the need for more awesomeness? If ever season 5 will be Chuck's last, I think I can accept that most especially because we know that he ended up (and married) Sarah Walker and to what extent can they drag this. Better that they end this with an awesome awesome storyline than just dragging it on forever until it gets crappy which I highly doubt ;) Chuck ♥, y'all!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails