Tuesday, April 26, 2011

how to fry fish and influence people

dahil ang sosyal namin na katulong ay naka-leave mula pa nung sabado, we have to do everything ourselves. buti na lang nandito si daddy because he does the cooking. hindi maaasahan ang mommy namin sa ganyang bagay dahil hindi siya domesticated. i can sweep the floor, set the table and wash the dishes but i cannot cook. i don't know how to and i don't want to. but today when i came home from some banking errands, my dad asked me to fry fish. i don't know how to fry fish. i don't want to fry fish. takot ako sa mantika eh. i can't even fry egg without burning it. i can cook but i am very selective to what i will cook. i cooked lemon chicken once. even menudo. but frying is another thing.

anyway, my dad said he will teach me how to fry fish. kawawa naman daw kasi ako. how to fry fish 101. he started by teaching me how to turn on the gas tank and the stove, which i told him i already know so he skipped to the frying part. after i put the fish on the pan and after he told me what to do with them, he told me, "anak, konting utak lang kailangan diyan." i was tempted to answer, "eh paano yan, marami akong utak," but i didn't cos i know i'll never win against my dad kasi mas pilosopo siya. barado ako sigurado.

so there, my first time to fry fish. i'm so proud of myself

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails