Sunday, April 24, 2011

happy easter 2011

only a few minutes left of easter 2011. it was a good day but my own personal wet blanket just had to ruin it. mind over matter. i don't mind and i won't let that specific incident matter. thank God for spare rooms i can sleep in.

our celebration of easter wasn't as bongga as i expected it to be- inihaw na baboy, coke, daddy's dinuguan, etc. the sisters who are already married celebrated with their in-laws and AB isn't here in manila, so there were only the four of us- mommy, daddy, wet blanket and me. since our househelp took four days off work and we didn't want to cook, we just went out and had lunch in the most bongga mall ever- sta. lucia. well, sta. lucia has its pro- it's very accessible. plus, the starbucks outside reminds me of the hills, jejemon style. haha. anyway, lunch at kenny rogers. it was okay. first time to drink coke again after 40 days. mocha frap also. discovered i'm not so crazy about them anymore.

so for the first time (ever) i did manning duties at the shop on a sunday. hooray for me! it was okay naman. i was just feeling a little bit under the weather and i forgot my reading material here at home but it was okay. i really should be spending more time there, be more hands on with the biz. make it work. i really want a reliable internet connection cos i swear you can put me anywhere and i won't mind, just give me an internet connection and a computer and i'm good to go. it doesn't take much to make me a happy bunny.

and oh, there's this teeny thing i want to complain about- people who don't have the initiative. or maybe they're just plain inconsiderate. if we don't have a househelp around, please pick up after your friggin' self.

so that's all for now. week in review i will do tomorrow. for now, will go to sleep and get ready for my great divisoria escapade with my girls ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails